We survived another February, thanks to our Smut-Reading habit. Here’s what we got up to this past month.
Our Favorite Reads…
This book features all of Ingrid’s favorite tropes! Plus it’s steamy and romantic.
Tender love and lush descriptions.
Cracktastic bonkerballs smut featuring the best example of a female-centered morality chain I’ve ever read. There are a LOT of content warnings with this one though, so check out Holly’s full review to see if it will work for you.
More from the Blog…
- We featured Phoebe Thorpe, Samantha Michaels, and Kelly Finley on My First Smut
- We tried to poke holes in Ingrid’s definition of romance
- Holly yelled about ebooks and paperbacks
- We did a whole week of mermaid romances, including a buddy read of Wish out of Water and a discussion of the merperson archetype
- We took a tiny step in tackling our TBRs; February’s prompt was “fairy tale”
Notes from Romancelandia…
The Swoon Awards, a reader-curated list of top romances, announced their 2021 winners. If you’re looking for more recommendations beyond our blog, check it out!
There are some folks working on a fundraising in support of trans kids—follow @HEAforTransKids on Twitter for details.
As usual, we’ve got a mix of backlist books and new releases on tap to review.
Plus we’ve got something special brewing, which we’ll talk about tomorrow. Stay tuned!