Here’s what we got up to this month.
Our Favorite Reads…
Holly’s Choice: Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
Look, Holly just likes them Old Skool, ok? And Bet Me is utterly delightful, with a bit of bonkers thrown in for good measure.
Ingrid’s Choice: All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata
Ingrid really enjoyed the slightly more mature turn Zapata’s writing took in this book—while still maintaining her signature slow-burn swooniness.
Erin’s Choice: Honeytrap by Aster Glenn Gray
Biggest. Book. Hangover. EVER.
More from the Blog…
- Ingrid talked about plotting romance and the three-act structure
- Skylar Shoar shared her first smut experience
- We continued to crush the 2022 TBR Challenge
- The Great Smut Debate continued with a discussion of gray area books
- We talked rom-coms and put together a list of some of our favorite underappreciated comedies
- And Holly put together a list of books so amazing she could only flail around about how good they are
Notes from Romancelandia…
Not much to report this month, but if you want more romancelandia in your life, Holly put together not one, but two lists of romance blogs she reads: here and here.
Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ll be reading in May!
Our trope theme week will be accidental pregnancy, which we are all iffy about, so if you have a favorite, please let us know about it!