Here’s what we got up to this month.
Our Favorite Reads…
Look, Holly just likes them Old Skool, ok? And Bet Me is utterly delightful, with a bit of bonkers thrown in for good measure.
Ingrid really enjoyed the slightly more mature turn Zapata’s writing took in this book—while still maintaining her signature slow-burn swooniness.
Biggest. Book. Hangover. EVER.
More from the Blog…
- Ingrid talked about plotting romance and the three-act structure
- Skylar Shoar shared her first smut experience
- We continued to crush the 2022 TBR Challenge
- The Great Smut Debate continued with a discussion of gray area books
- We talked rom-coms and put together a list of some of our favorite underappreciated comedies
- And Holly put together a list of books so amazing she could only flail around about how good they are
Notes from Romancelandia…
Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ll be reading in May!
Our trope theme week will be accidental pregnancy, which we are all iffy about, so if you have a favorite, please let us know about it!