Here’s what we got up to this month!
Our Favorite Reads…
Ingrid’s Choice: The Irresistible Series by Stella Rhys
Ingrid initially picked up Book 5 because she heard it had good praise kink…and thought it was so hot and well done that she went back and binged the whole series.
Holly’s Choice: Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie
Holly read this for the TBR challenge and has only two regrets: that she didn’t read this book sooner and that she cannot experience the joy of reading it for the first time again.
Erin’s Choice: Liar City by Allie Therin
Erin might be a little bit mad that Therin hooked her on a new trilogy where she’s going to have to waaaaiiiit forevvvveeeerrrrrr for our protagonists to get together…but she’s also very very excited about the prospect.
More from the Blog…
- In order to keep things bonkers, we spent a whole week reading category romances from the 80s—that featured mustaches. Here’s our preview post, and here’s our wrap up.
- Interested in writing craft? Check out Erin’s review of “Romancing the Beat.”
- Holly compiled a list of romances featuring lesbians in space
- Author Spotlight on Lucy Parker
- In My First Smut, author Nicole E. Kelleher talked about her first romance reading experience
- TBR Challenge! February’s theme was “Getaway.”
Notes from Romancelandia…
Here’s an interesting post from Sweet Savage Flame, which is a romance blog that focuses on Old School romances.
There are some great new releases that we’re excited to talk about! Plus, we’re going to be spending a week talking about Woke Up Married books. (Including, if all goes according to plan, releasing episode 2 of the Smut Report podcast! ICYMI, here’s episode 1.)