Holly’s Choice: Duke of Sin by Elizabeth Hoyt
Everything about this book is absolutely bonkers, and Holly had so much fun reading it. (Full review here.)
Erin’s Choice: Bidding for the Bachelor by Jackie Lau
If you want something absolutely adorable with lots of food, have we got a book for you! (Full review here.)
Ingrid’s Choice: Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
We buddy-read this one, and Ingrid is officially obsessed. Jessica Trent 4EVA! (Full review here.)
More from the blog…
- Did you know that Erin wrote a smut? Here are her reflections on the experience.
- We had a whole week on morality chain romances! We had a discussion about the trope, Holly & Erin reviewed Ashwin together, and all three of us had a great talk about Lord of Scoundrels.
Notes from Romancelandia…
Want some cool romance gear? There are currently two fundraising auctions going on, with tons of great things to bid on.
For an update on various shenanigans going on with the Romance Writers of America, here’s a great article by Steve Ammidown on the latest on the Vivian awards.
Want to read along with us?
Our buddy read for September is Luna and the Lie by Mariana Zapata. And we’ll be spending a week talking about the Bedding the Boss trope—if this is a trope you love, tell us about it!
Other books we’ll be reading include:
- A Winter Rose by Amy Craig
- Playing it Safe by Amy Andrews
- Weep, Woman, Weep by Maria DeBlassie
- The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels by India Holton
- A Heart of Blood and Ashes by Milla Vane
- Sailor Proof by Annabeth Albert
- Seducing the Billionaire by Allie Winters
- My Fair Concubine by Jeannie Lin
- Wolf’s Instinct by Elva Birch
- Calhoun by Diana Palmer
- The Blundering Billionaire by Chace Verity