With that said:
- We only review romance novels.
- We can’t promise a fast turnaround time. Have you seen our TBR piles? If you have a deadline you’d like us to meet, please let us know! We’ll do our best.
- We reserve the right to decline to review a book. If we decide to do so, we will let you know.
- You may have noticed that we review just as many books that we don’t like as ones that we do. If you ask us to read a book, be aware that we will be honest and will not pull any punches if we don’t like something. We suggest checking out a few of our rants before you ask us to read your book, so you know what you’re getting yourself into.
- If you solicit a review of your book, we will send you a link to the review once it’s published – no matter what our thoughts are. We promote all reviews on Facebook and Twitter, and cross-post to Goodreads.
- We will read e-books (.MOBI files strongly preferred) or paper books. All paper books will be highlighted on our Instagram account.
- The views here are our own. We do not accept payment for reviews.
The Smut Report grants permission to authors, publishers, and designated agents to use our reviews, in whole or in part, for purposes of publicity. Editing of our reviews is not permitted.